Rochester, Minnesota Three Season Sunrooms
The most popular patio enclosure, the three season sunroom is an easy, affordable way to extend your outdoor living season. Add living space at a fraction of the cost of conventional construction, and have a place where everyone wants to be. For outdoor entertaining without rain, chilly winds or flies and mosquitos…a three season sunroom is the perfect solution.
Betterliving Aluminum Sun Rooms give you:
- Fully engineered 3" extruded aluminum components that never need painting
- Interlocking frames for added structural strength
- Baked–on maintenance free enamel finish
- Color matched handles
- Your choice of Low–E argon filled insulated tempered glass or economically priced single pane, tempered glass
- Earthstone, White or Desert Sand architectural finishes
- Built–in electric raceways that meet local building code requirements
Is sunroom cost an important consideration?
If sunroom cost is an important consideration, a three–season studio style is the perfect sunroom design. It’s a great idea for any deck or patio!
Looking for more light and height?
Consider a gable style roof. The A–Frame construction allows for a ceiling fan and custom gable glass for additional sunlight.
Want to create a comfortable glass enclosed porch?
Add sliding glass sunroom doors under your existing roof and create added living space for those lovely spring, summer and fall days and nights.
All Betterliving sunrooms and patio rooms come with a 50 yearmanufacturer’s warranty, backed by Craft–Bilt Manufacturing Company, an industry leader since 1946.